About NAPA AutoCare
As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we adhere to a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part of this pledge, we pledge to:
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price.
- To be dedicated to Customer Service and Satisfaction.
- To utilize the best products available at a fair price.
- To employ the best skilled ASE Certified Technicians that are dedicated to remaining current with today’s makes and vehicle models.
- To have a sense of obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To follow all state regulations.
- To notify the customer if any appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.