Code of Ethics
As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we adhere to a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part of this pledge, we pledge to:
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price.
- To be dedicated to Customer Service and Satisfaction.
- To utilize the best products available at a fair price.
- To employ the best skilled ASE Certified Technicians that are dedicated to remaining current with today’s makes and vehicle models.
- To have a sense of obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To follow all state regulations.
- To notify the customer if any appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.